WIN THE HOUSE OF YOUR DREAMS FOR ONLY £100 EURO !!!
For only £100 (euros) you could win a brand new house worth £250k (euros) in the fabulous Castle Oaks development on the Dublin Rd., just outside Carlow Town centre.
All proceeds raised from the Draw will go towards Carlow GAA’s ambitious plans to further develop our Training Centre facility at Lumcloon, Fenagh. The Centre caters for hundreds of players, both male & female and of all ages on a year round basis. However, in recent times our temporary facilities have deteriorated rapidly and are now must be upgraded urgently.
The Draw will take place on Easter Saturday, the 11th April, should we meet the required quota of 2,500 sold tickets. All funds raised over the quota will be designated for our afore mentioned re-development.
Tickets can bought online through the link above or from the following outlets:
- Main Office, Netwatch Cullen Park
- Fairgreen Shopping Centre
- Tile n Style, Graiguecullen
- O’Tooles Service Station Tullow
- Hickson’s Centra, Potato Market
- Most participating Carlow GAA Clubs
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL AND WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT !
Terms and Conditions
- The draw is open to anyone members and non-members. Once you purchase a ticket, you become an associate member of Club Carlow for the period of Dec. 17th 2018 to 11th April 2020. The cost of associate membership is €100
- Only those who have purchased this membership ticket are eligible to participate in this draw.
- Club Carlow is established and conducted for the purpose not connected with gaming, wagering or lotteries.
- Any public notice or announcement about this draw is a notice to members of Club Carlow or to other persons concerned.
- All disputes, differences and questions of any nature which at any time may arise are between the purchaser of the ticket and the organisers Club Carlow.
- The Win A House draw shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be nominated by Club Carlow to determine the dispute, differences or issues.
- Club Carlow, including the organisers of Club Carlow private membership Win A House draw shall not be liable for any loss suffered by any member/members of Club Carlow participating in the draw.
- The prize is a 3 Bed, Semi-Detached House in Castle Oaks, Dublin Rd., Carlow. The winner(s) will be registered as the owner(s) of this property.
- The winner(s) of the house will be responsible for all costs involved in the conveyancing and registration of the property.
- Club Carlow will not be liable for any loss suffered due to any issues in the construction of the house.
- The winner(s) of the Win A House draw shall accept the fit out and finish of the house in Castle Oaks, Carlow as provided by the builder on completion of the house.
- After the draw has taken place and the house has been registered in the name of the winner(s), Club Carlow will have no direct or indirect financial interest in the said house and it will be held free from any encumbrances in favour of Club Carlow.
- The organisers of this draw shall not derive any personal profit from it.
- Club Carlow reserve the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- The winning ticket and ticket holder(s) will be subject to verification by Club Carlow and their agents. This process may take up to 7 days to complete.
- Club Carlow shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its control.
- The implementation, conduction and verification of this draw will be fully supervised by an independent adjudicator.
- No more than 8,000 tickets will be sold with the final draw taking place April 11th 2020, venue to be confirmed.
- Final date for ticket sales is 5th April. 2020.
- Only over 18s may purchase tickets.
- All tickets purchased online will have their booking ref. no. entered onto a hard copy ticket and be added to the draw drum.
- All tickets independently observed by Harney-Nolan Chartered Accountants, Equity House, Deerpark Business Complex, Dublin Rd, Carlow.
For all enquiries and issues with tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org